Skip to main content

Useless trivia about me – Part deux…translates as: I couldn’t think of what to blog about today ;)


I get a high when I finish performing a piece and somebody in the audience involuntarily lets out a “Wow !” (happened twice in day-before-yesterday’s show *blushes*)

I have no idea what is ‘PTT’ that I see in my cell phone. (I tell you, I am technologically challenged!)

I am mortally afraid of cows and buffaloes (for a very valid reason).

Sometimes, I act out scenes from plays or movies, the way I’d want to do them, in front of the mirror when alone at home.

I am addicted to buying books…well, not addicted really, but it takes immense effort on my part not to buy more books.

I love to sing loudly while driving my bike.

Comments

Ai Ling said…
I usually can't leave a bookstore without at least one book, it's against my nature, LOL! ;-)
The Wanderer said…
Used to be true of me too...till the time I discovered that we have more books than all other possessions taken together :) In fact when we move houses, the movers regard us as freaks when they find out that 80% of the boxes contain books ! So I have to take extreme measures not to buy anymore :)